Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:04:53 — 59.4MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS
Welcome back to the Measuring Up Podcast and a very Merry Christmas from Andy & Peter! On today’s show:
- Cables on power tools can ruin perfectly good tools
- New toys we want for Christmas
- Posh speaker cables and stupid interconnects
- Electric vehicles – what’s the worst that could happen?
- Andy doesn’t have a truck any more – what next?
- What to do with fitted furniture in deep alcoves?
- Buying timber – a few things to consider
- Does Peter need to get rid of his super van?
- Tax on UK self employed folk – is it so bad?
Remember if you’d like to listen to the new weekly show just subscribe via Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/measuringuppodcast
Awesome people we talked about today:
- Pilot forgets to land plane
- Ian Samson – electric vehicles on YouTube
- Newcastle Clean Air Zone (CAZ)
A massive thank you to all of our Patreon supporters and a special shout-out to all the folk listed on here: measuringuppodcast.com/hall-of-fame/
- Subscribe to Andy’s Gosforth Handyman channel on YouTube
- Subscribe to Peter’s 10 Minute Workshop channel on YouTube
- Help Support the Show on Patreon
- Official Merch on Teespring
- Show Web Site and Full Show Notes at https://measuringuppodcast.com
- Feedback: @MeasuringUpPC on Twitter
- Instagram: @measuringuppodcast