Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:05:56 — 60.4MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS
Welcome back to the Measuring Up Podcast! On today’s show:
- Andy is getting old and falling to pieces
- Venice flooding and clever wellies
- A brick laying question for our listeners?
- Can you earn money as a hobby without becoming self employed?
- Cash vs accrual accounts
- The time served thing… case closed?
- Black Friday
- Makers Central is back?
- Instagram MLM scams – stop following scammy channels!
- Tesla Cybertruck – the Marmite truck? Love it or hate it?
- Electric vehicles… when will the infrastructure be sorted?
Remember if you’d like to listen to the new weekly show just subscribe via Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/measuringuppodcast
Awesome people we talked about today:
- Peter’s Venice video
- A Maker’s Eye – Peter’s second channel
- Dan Pattinson table vid
- UK Business Forums
- Andy’s video about trading allowance
- Government HMRC trading allowance link
- Andy’s apprenticeship video
- Tesla Cybertruck
- Solid state battery technology
A massive thank you to all of our Patreon supporters and a special shout-out to all the folk listed on here: measuringuppodcast.com/hall-of-fame/
- Subscribe to Andy’s Gosforth Handyman channel on YouTube
- Subscribe to Peter’s 10 Minute Workshop channel on YouTube
- Help Support the Show on Patreon
- Official Merch on Teespring
- Show Web Site and Full Show Notes at https://measuringuppodcast.com
- Feedback: @MeasuringUpPC on Twitter
- Instagram: @measuringuppodcast