Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:04:47 — 59.3MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS
Welcome back to the Measuring Up Podcast. Loads in today’s episode including:
- This is the last ever episode of the Measuring Up Podcast!
- Laying carpets is like magic
- Why we don’t do flooring
- Andy’s worst ever job
- How did we transition from handyman work to woodworking and workshops?
- Workshop electrics
- Why are cars so fragile?
- Thank you to all of our Patreon supporters for helping to keep this show on the road over the last couple of years
Patreon supporters can subscribe to the weekly show by copying the ‘Audio RSS Link’ from Patreon to your podcast player of choice. Thanks for your awesome support! https://www.patreon.com/measuringuppodcast
Awesome people we talked about today:
- Don’t forget to listen the final exclusive aftershow on Patreon!
- Peter’s Patreon – https://patreon.com/10minuteworkshop
- Andy’s Patreon – https://patreon.com/gosforthhandyman
- Andy’s Screw Video
- Freebird Interiors Podcast
- Average Joe’s Podcast
- Make Your Own Way Podcast
- Benedict Evans – the best is last
- The history guy – Robertson vs Phillips screws
- 50% of all greenhouse gases a vehicle creates over its lifetime are generated at the time of manufacture
- Are EVs any better? No, they’re worse…
- Making electric cars uses a lot of energy
A massive thank you to all of our Patreon supporters and a special shout-out to all the folk listed on here: measuringuppodcast.com/hall-of-fame/
- Subscribe to Andy’s Gosforth Handyman channel on YouTube
- Subscribe to Peter’s 10 Minute Workshop channel on YouTube
- Help Support the Show on Patreon
- Show Web Site and Full Show Notes at https://measuringuppodcast.com
- Feedback: @MeasuringUpPC on Twitter
- Instagram: @measuringuppodcast