Andy’s back from Makers Central 2018 and Peter’s back from New York! We’re having a bit of a chat about Makers Central and what it means for the UK woodworking community. We find out a bit more about Peter’s Festool MFT and how that can help small workshops. We’re also discussing the trials and tribulations of running a joinery business and why it’s so important to look after your own health – from RSI through to housemaid’s knee and tendinitis, you can’t earn any money while you can’t use your hands!
- Advent Vice-Versa Double Sided Metric Tape Measure
- Peter Outside Jimmy’s NYC Shop
- Andy’s Pics from Makers Central (Taken by Glen)
- Glen Beestone and Newcastle Maker Space
- Maker Faire UK
- Makers Central
- Ben Crowe at Crimson Custom Guitars
- Vectric CNC – Thank You For The Beers!
- Brendan at the Shades Workshop
- Kris Duthie on Instagram
- Matt Cremona
- Subscribe to Peter’s 10 Minute Workshop channel on YouTube
- Subscribe to Andy’s Gosforth Handyman channel on YouTube
- Subscribe to Measuring Up Podcast on YouTube
- Please Help Support the Show on Patreon
- Show Web Site and Full Show Notes at https://measuringuppodcast.com
- Feedback: @MeasuringUpPC on Twitter
- Instagram: @measuringuppodcast
Please note that we use affiliate links for products wherever possible. This doesn’t cost you any extra.