Peter chats about his first experiences with paint spraying and we go in to the real detail of one of the most standard bread & butter joinery jobs, the installation of floating shelves. Andy discusses his ridiculously overly complicated pricing spreadsheet and confirms why you can’t compete with IKEA prices.
- Keith Brown (Rag ‘n Bone Brown) on YouTube
- Andreeson Horowitz A16Z Podcast
- Links are no longer available for the Bluetooth Connected Tape Measure or Giant Squid Audio Lab lav mic discussed on this episode.
- Subscribe to Peter’s 10 Minute Workshop channel on YouTube
- Subscribe to Andy’s Gosforth Handyman channel on YouTube
- Subscribe to Measuring Up Podcast on YouTube
- Please Help Support the Show on Patreon
- Show Web Site and Full Show Notes at https://measuringuppodcast.com
- Feedback: @MeasuringUpPC on Twitter
- Instagram: @measuringuppodcast