Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:07:18 — 61.6MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS
In this episode we continue on the theme of business management from last time and discuss hourly and daily rates for carpentry work, briefly discuss some of the technology used in our daily routine and also chat about surviving in a small workshop.
- Tour of Peter’s Workshop
- Tour of Andy’s Workshop
- Both of the above are from Summer 2017 so if you’re looking at this in the future things will probably have changed a bit!
- Air Quality Monitor – we had some issues with the ones we were using, here’s a newer one that seems to get decent reviews (we haven’t used it though)
- Phil Makes Things on YouTube
- London Craftsman on YouTube
- Subscribe to Peter’s 10 Minute Workshop channel on YouTube
- Subscribe to Andy’s Gosforth Handyman channel on YouTube
- Subscribe to Measuring Up Podcast on YouTube
- Please Help Support the Show on Patreon
- Show Web Site and Full Show Notes at https://measuringuppodcast.com
- Feedback: @MeasuringUpPC on Twitter
- Instagram: @measuringuppodcast
Please note that we use affiliate links for products wherever possible. This doesn’t cost you any extra.